Easy and fast result caching for machine learning pipelines
This is the Part 1 of the series: Building fast and efficient lightweight machine learning pipelines using Joblib.
Let’s begin our journey of developing machine learning pipelines using Joblib. In this article, we will see a “comparative study of result caching with Joblib” along with code.
- Market need
- Ways of reducing computational time
- Why use Joblib?
- Ways of caching the result in Joblib
- Faster cache lookup — reducing total execution time further
- Clearing cache
- Summary — comparison of different caching methods
- Before you go — complete code link and next in the line
Feel free to jump to any section…